One of our clients (Acces Credit) is seeking in-house Legal Counsel to represent their company. The successful candidate must be a practicing member of the Nova Scotia Barristers' Society. Candidate should have experience in representing clients before the courts. Competency to conduct legal proceedings in both the English and French is an asset. Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Make payments and agreements with clients
- Write up formal notices, actions in small claims court, payment agreements, letters and seizure procedures.
- Fill the proof of claim when clients go bankrupt
- Be available to travel to represent the company.
- are members of the Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- are self-sufficient and resourceful
- bilingual is preferred
- Bar fees paid
- Mandatory permanent training fees paid
- 3 weeks’ vacation
This is a great opportunity for a more junior lawyer that is looking for professional growth and development. Company specializes in third chance lease and finance motor vehicle loans. They are using our agency to find this person because they are new to Halifax and work with us in other locations in Canada.
To apply please email: email@example.com