800–2000 Barrington Street
Halifax NS B3J 3K1
F: 902 429-4869
Our office is closed to the public & members until further notice. We are available remotely or by appointment during our office hours (Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM-4:30 PM).
Here’s how you can connect with us:
- Call our main switchboard at 902-422-1491
- Email our staff – review our staff directory
- Drop mail/parcels in our designated drop boxes outside of our office
- Book an appointment by contacting our staff by email or calling our main switchboard at 902-422-1491. Please note that during the pandemic, we will only have face to face meeting as a last resort and strict protocols will be in place for all in person meetings.
- If you need law stamps or to pick anything up from us, please contact our main switchboard at 902-422-1491 to arrange for contactless pick up.
- If you arrive at our office and are unsure what to do, please use the phone outside our office and dial “0” to speak to our receptionist
Executive Director’s Office
Equity & Access
|Vacant||Staff Lawyer, Equity & Access Manager|
|Willwerth, Jane||Equity & Access Advisor|
Human Resources & Communications
Education & Credentials
|Mullenger, Jackie||Director, Education & Credentials|
|Connor, Pam||Executive Assistant to Education & Credentials Director|
|Ferguson-Eagan, Caron||Staff Lawyer, Education & Credentials|
|O’Connor, Alana||Education & Credentials Advisor|
|Pink, Jennifer||Staff Lawyer, Legal Services Support Manager|
|McCleave, Rob||Staff Lawyer, Legal Services Support|
Finance & Administration
|Shewan, Kate||Director, Finance & Administration|
|Foss, Kerry||Executive Assistant to Finance & Administration Director|
|Benoit, Pierre||Technology & Systems Manager|
|Madamombe, Marcelline||Trust Assurance Auditor|
|Hosking, Erika||Accounting Administrator|
|McInnis, Mhairi||Trust Assurance Administrator|
|Zhang, Rebecca||Information Technology Administrator|
Library & Information Services
NOTE: Please direct all general library queries & questions here.
Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society – Library & Information Services
The Law Courts, seventh floor
1815 Upper Water Street
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 1S7
T: 902 425 2665
Toll-free: 1 866 219 1202 – members only
F: 902 422 1697
NOTE: If you have a concern with a lawyer, please use our online intake form or email firstname.lastname@example.org. While our Intake Line remains open at 902-422-1491, we are currently experiencing a high volume of calls. You may find it more efficient to use the online intake form or send us an email.