|BURCHELL MACDOUGALL LLP|
Family Law Legal Assistant
Burchell MacDougall LLP is seeking a family law legal assistant for its Truro office.
The role will include:
• preparing correspondence and legal documents
• communicating in a professional manner with clients, courts and others
• preparing legal accounts
• calendar maintenance, scheduling and organizing
Qualifications and skills:
• prior family law experience required
• completion of paralegal educational program preferred
• strong verbal and written communication skills
• strong organizational and time management skills
• strong computer skills
• excellent proofreading skills
• ability to work independently, follow instructions with minimal supervision and take initiative
• willingness to learn and contribute to the team
Compensation & Benefits
Burchell MacDougall LLP is proud to put people first; we take pride in our work-life balance and a culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, and a fitness allowance.
To apply, please combine your cover letter and resume into one document and submit in confidence by email only at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Deadline/Expiry Date: 01/25/2020|