Wagners – Paralegal Position
Wagners, one of the Maritimes’ leading personal injury law firms, is recruiting for an experienced and skilled paralegal to join its medical malpractice team.
The position is full-time, with a progressive benefits and rewards package, and includes: Competitive salary
Work from home options
Condensed 4-day work week options Medical, dental, life, LTD coverage, etc. Pre-paid, Visa health spending accounts Flex time
Earned time off (ETO) Firm matching RRSPs
Subsidized corporate gym memberships Overtime
Maternity & parental salary supplements Etc.
• Corresponding with clients and other professionals to discuss case details.
• Researching case-related factual issues.
• Organizing and managing documents in both paper and electronic filing systems.
• Assisting with the preparation, filing and service of pleadings, notices of motion, affidavits, and other court documents.
• Acting as liaison among parties including various courts and counsel for scheduling and sharing information.
• Coordinating the collection, review, and production of documents.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
• Strong grasp of English grammar and punctuation.
• Well developed written and oral communication skills.
• Thorough and accurate attention to detail.
• Ability to follow direction and procedures.
• Ability to prioritize workload and assignments.
• Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time sensitive documents and have exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to function effectively both independently and in a busy team-oriented environment.
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and references to Loreatha Boehner
at [email protected] and Richard Crossman at rcross[email protected] The position will remain open until it is filled.
We thank all candidates for applying, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Deadline/Expiry Date: 09/29/2023