NDD Law, an established law firm in Halifax, is seeking a motivated Paralegal. The successful candidate must be proficient in handling real estate transactions including a working knowledge of the Land Registration Act and Nova Scotia Property Online.
- Previous experience as a Paralegal preferably within the real estate transaction field;
- An ability to work well in a demanding, high-paced team environment, Strict attention to detail and accuracy;
- Proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Office. Experience with PCLaw an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a desire to deliver excellent and professional client service;
- An ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all firm and client matters;
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, Group Health Plan with Co-paid health and dental benefits.
Interested applicants should forward their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Expiry Date: Thursday, January 23, 2020