MacLeod Webber Barristers & Solicitors is seeking a full-time paralegal or legal assistant to join our Bridgewater office.
The successful applicant should have prior experience as a paralegal or legal assistant with a focus on real estate transactions. Responsibilities will include:
– preparation of conveyancing documents and mortgage documents for property transactions;
– communication with lenders, government offices, law offices and agencies related to real estate transactions;
– preparation of statements of adjustments and disbursements;
– preparation of forms and documents to be filed under the Registry Act and Land Registration Act;
– real estate file management responsibilities, including client communication, scheduling, cheque requisitions and final reports.
Other incidental responsibilities may include errands, preparation of correspondence, preparation of estate planning documents and family law documents as directed. Familiarity with Office 365 and PC Law is preferred.
We offer a down-to-earth dog-friendly office with competitive wages.
If this opportunity interests you, please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com by September 30, 2021. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Deadline/Expiry Date: 09/30/2021