C3 Legal Inc. is a vibrant, busy, well-established, tightly knit, and inclusive, Halifax general litigation law firm that concentrates on insurance law, tort litigation, and commercial litigation. C3 Legal is seeking an experienced Litigation Lawyer to join our team. Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with experience.
- Hold a JD or LLB from an accredited Canadian law school;
- Be a member in good standing of a provincial bar;
- Be eligible for membership in the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society;
- Have some litigation exposure, preferably 3+ years in practice.
- Strong written and oral advocacy and communication skills;
- Strong work ethic with a professional and positive interest in their work;
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy, and to instructions and deadlines;
- Ability to work independently but also collaboratively as part of a team;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Commitment to client services and legal excellence.
- Open-minded, inclusive, and collegial;
- Professional demeanor;
- Willingness to engage with humans proactively and appropriately.
Would be an Asset:
- Experience in insurance and tort litigation;
- Proficiency to conduct a file in French.
Although our preferred candidate would match all the above criteria, we welcome applications from all lawyers who feel they would be a good fit with our firm and our team. Please forward an up-to-date CV, a Cover Letter, and a Writing Sample (3-5 pages) to:
C3 Legal Inc.
Attention: Angela Wertman at [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon a satisfactory background check, and continued employment will be subject to a 6-month probationary period. Thank you.