Wickstrom & Company is seeking an associate lawyer to join our busy firm in beautiful Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia. We welcome applications from lawyers who are seeking to build their practice in a small, well-established general practice law firm. Our practice areas include Property, Wills and Estates, Corporate, Civil Litigation, and Family.
As a firm, we strive to provide a workplace that fosters a culture of awareness, appreciation, and respect. We desire to promote diversity and inclusion and to support the various initiatives of our clients. It is our belief that broad inclusiveness, with value placed on differing perspectives, ideas, and experiences, will enhance our community and the delivery of legal service to our clients.
• Must be a member in good standing with a Canadian Law Society and eligible for membership in the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society;
• Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships and attract new clients;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to find practical and creative solutions;
• Excellent time and file management skills;
• Demonstrated ability work independently as well as collaboratively;
• Strong work ethic with a professional and positive interest in their work;
• Flexibility to address client needs as they arise.
Start Date: Immediately.
Please send resume and cover letter to Derrick Wickstrom at email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Deadline/Expiry Date: 11/30/2022