Join our team and go “Further Together” with Arcus Legal!
Arcus Legal is about the people – individuals, business owners and families – people who care about making this community great for generations to come.
Established in November 2019, Arcus Legal is a modern boutique law firm, currently staffed with 4 lawyers and 11 support staff. Our primary focus is on Tax Planning for owner-managed businesses, Corporate/Commercial law, Wills & Estates and Real Estate law.
We are currently seeking an Associate Lawyer with 5 years experience (preferred) to join our growing team. This opportunity is for a practice in the areas of Real Estate, Wills & Estates, and/or Corporate/Commercial.
- Preferably 5 years experience in a specific area of law mentioned above;
- Member in good standing with the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society;
- Proven record of business development an asset;
- Current business relationships with accounting firms, real estate and mortgage brokerages an asset;
- Ability to bring in a partial book of business is considered an asset.
What Arcus Legal offers you:
- Competitive Salary;
- Bright, spacious office space with free parking;
- Flexible scheduling/Remote access to work from home;
- In-house IT support;
- Administrative support;
- Access to a comprehensive Health Insurance plan.
Applicants outside of the HRM but still within Nova Scotia are encouraged to apply.
Our office is located on Bayers Road in Halifax, Nova Scotia, making it easily accessible for both clients and staff. We are a forward thinking, technology-based firm that encourages the well-being of our staff through frequent team events and outings, in-house perks such as our Zen Room for relaxation, frequent visits from a Registered Massage Therapist and two friendly canine mascots.
If you are interested in growing your career with a busy firm and believe joining the Arcus Legal team would be a good fit for you, please forward a resume, with references, to Courtney Beaver at email@example.com.
Job Deadline/Expiry Date: 03/05/2021