How have the law, the courts and advocacy changed in the last two years? What do we need to do and know in order to be effective advocates in today’s world? Come to the Atlantic Advocacy Symposium to find out!
The Advocates’ Society’s annual education and networking event for Atlantic litigators returns on October 6 in-person!
Designed to bring together litigators from across the Atlantic Provinces for a day of learning and networking, this practical program will feature the latest developments, strategies and tools for adapting and succeeding in your evolving litigation practice.
Join co-chairs Rob Grant and Leanne O’Leary, leading litigators and members of the Bench to catch up, take stock and reflect on the changes that have occurred – and will continue to occur – in our profession.
Stay for the post-program reception to continue networking with judges, colleagues, and fellow members of the Bar.
If you are a civil litigator serious about advocacy, this is one program you cannot afford to miss!
– Discover the skills, competencies and proficiencies needed to be an effective advocate in today’s environment
– Learn about recent changes to substantive law in a variety of practice areas including commercial litigation, construction law and personal injury
– Find out how to use technology to be a more efficient and persuasive advocate
– Hear from both senior and junior counsel on overcoming the challenges of learning to practice law, and teaching the practice of law, remotely
– Watch a demonstration on how to elevate your advocacy using demonstrative evidence
– Hear a frank discussion on mental health and well-being in the profession, featuring Dr. David Goldbloom, CAMH
– And more!