Located in Kentville, Nathanson Seaman Watts strives to give clients the very best legal advice in a variety of legal fields. We are looking for a paralegal or legal assistant to join our team.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
– proficiency in MS office. Experience working with PCLaw an asset
– experience with legal documentation preparation
– accurate spelling, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
– the ability to maintain confidentiality
– strong interpersonal and communication skills
– ability to work independently or as part of a team
Salary commensurate with experience and health and RSP benefits are available. Nathanson Seaman Watts offers a friendly and supportive work environment.
Please forward resumes to:
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Deadline/Expiry Date: 01/15/2022