C3 Legal Inc., an established, busy, inclusive, Halifax litigation firm is seeking a Litigation Lawyer. Salary and benefits are at the top end, compared with other firms in our region.
– Have more than 2 years of experience (If you do not fit this criteria, convince us in your application that you are what we need and why)
– Be a member, or be qualified to be a member, of the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
– Have strong verbal and written communication skills
– Not be afraid of the phone
– Be committed to client service
– Be willing to learn and to share what you know with our team
– Want to build your future in private practice and have the dedication to do so
– Be certain that you want a career in litigation
Although our preferred candidate would match the above criteria, we welcome applications from all lawyers who feel they would be a good fit with our firm and our team.
We are busy and have a lot to offer the right applicant. If you want to build a career and have what it takes, then we welcome you and will help you build both your skills and career.
Please forward a Resume/CV and Cover Letter to:
C3 Legal Inc.
Attention: Angela Wertman
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.
Job Deadline/Expiry Date: 01/24/2022