McDonald MacQuarrie seeks an associate lawyer to practice real property and estate law with our firm.
Candidates should have established background, experience, and interest in property law. Candidates should be interested in practicing in a rural community as part of a busy legal practice with a high volume of files. The associate will be expected to provide high-quality legal services in real property and estate law.
We offer flexible hours and working arrangements, including opportunities to work from home.
– A member in good standing of the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society;
– Authorized Lawyer status;
– At least three years of property law experience is preferred;
– Strong communication and client relations skills;
– Ability to work independently;
– Interest in developing a vibrant practice in the Strait Area of Cape Breton.
We will offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to grow a substantial property law practice.
If you are interested, please send your resume with cover letter to [email protected] We will contact those selected for an interview.
Job Deadline/Expiry Date: 04/28/2023