Wickwire Holm is an established law firm located in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia. With eighteen lawyers assisted by an experienced team of support staff and paralegals, our firm strikes the balance between the opportunities provided by a large organization and the personal touch of a small firm. Our clients range from large multinational companies to individuals and local start-ups.
We have an immediate opening in Halifax for an Associate experienced in the area of Wills and Estates. Probate experience would be considered an asset. The successful candidate will be expected to manage files independently with minimal supervision. This is a salaried partnership-track position with benefits and paid professional development opportunities.
Required Skills and Experience
• 3 years’ minimum post-call experience in the areas of Wills and Estates (TEP designation an asset but not a requirement);
• Must be a member in good standing of a provincial bar and eligible for membership in the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society;
• Superior organizational and interpersonal skills;
• Proven track record of building client relationships and managing files independently;
• Ability to work in a fast paced legal environment.
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to Management Committee via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Job Deadline/Expiry Date: 05/31/2021