English Law is hiring lawyers with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience to join our growing team.
English Law has been a landmark in the busy and rapidly expanding community of the Enfield, Elmsdale, and Lantz corridor for over 40 years. English Law also has a meeting space in Dartmouth to serve our city clients.
We are hiring with two lawyers with experience in the following areas: family law, corporate and commercial, and estates. Other areas may be considered.
This is an opportunity for you to take charge of your own career in a well-established firm and determine the types of files you want to work on, in a very flexible and collegial atmosphere where a work life balance is encouraged. There is no cap on your income potential here!
What English Law offers:
– Generous fee split, or base plus percentage of billings collected;
– Earning potential is based on you and not capped;
– Bright, spacious office space with free parking;
– Remote access to work from home;
– Administrative and paralegal support; and
– Access to health insurance plan.
If you are interested in a career opportunity with a busy firm and becoming a member of the English Law team, please forward a resume and cover letter, with references in confidence to Amy Thomas at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Deadline/Expiry Date: 06/15/2022