Ritch Williams & Richards is seeking an Associate Lawyer to join our busy firm. We offer a casual, ‘small firm’ environment while representing significant national and international insurance companies. Our office is located in the heart of downtown Halifax.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Membership in good standing with a provincial bar and eligible for membership in the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
• 1 to 3 years’ litigation experience
• Experience in insurance defence work would be an asset
• Strong communication skills
• Commitment to client service
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to work in French is an asset but not a requirement
Start Date: ASAP
To apply for this employment opportunity, please forward your resume in confidence to [email protected]
For additional information about our firm visit our website at www.rwrlawyers.ca
We are committed to hiring employees that are reflective of the diversity of our Province including Aboriginal People, African Nova Scotians and Other Racially Visible People, Persons with Disabilities and Women in positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on your application form, cover letter, or on your resume.
Job Deadline/Expiry Date: 03/31/2023