- Memorandum to Council: Trinity Western University Proposed School of Law – Options for NSBS – April 16, 2014
- Trinity Western University Law Degree Approval: Review of Submissions – April 16, 2014
- Canadian Common Law Program Approval Committee Report on Trinity Western University’s Proposed School of Law Program – December 2013
- Special Advisory Committee on Trinity Western’s Proposed School of Law Final Report – December 2013
The Executive Committee heard 24 presentations from the legal profession, the clergy and the public, at a public meeting held on February 13. Council also invited written submissions from December 20, 2013 through February 10, 2014. President Bob Kuhn of Trinity Western University presented input at a second public meeting, held on March 4.
Visit the TWU public submissions page to see all written submissions received by the Society, and transcripts of both public meetings.
If you have any questions about the public consultation process, contact us at 902 422 1491 or email@example.com. Find more background information here:
- NSBS Council to review Federation's preliminary approval of TWU law program – Dec. 20 memo from the Society's Past President J. René Gallant
- Trinity Western University's Proposed Common Law Program – Dec. 16 announcement from the Federation of Law Societies of Canada