Online applications are now available through the Society’s Member Sign In for Certificates of Standing and Letters of Good Standing.
The online applications will make it easier for members to request and access documentation from the Society advising a third party of their membership standing, discipline history or other information.
Apply for a Certificate of Standing or Letter of Good Standing through the Society’s Member Sign In:
- Sign in your Member profile at members.nsbs.org by entering your username and password.
- Find the application for the Certificate of Standing/Letter of Good Standing in the drop-down menu under ‘Applications’ in the navigation menu.
- Click on Certificate of Standing/Letter of Good Standing – this will take you to a page where you can select the application accordingly.
- Complete the application.
- Applicants will be copied on the email sending the Certificate of Standing/Letter of Good Standing to the recipient.
The online application will allow you to pay online via credit card or you may select the pay later option to pay by cheque/online banking.
Please allow 7-10 business days for standard processing and 48 hours for rush processing. Please note that completed Certificates/Letters of Standing will not be processed until payment has been received.
Questions about the application process? Contact [email protected]