Do you have an articling/clerking student starting at your firm this summer?
The Canadian Centre for Professional Legal Education (CPLED) is launching the online registration for the Bar Admission Program, Practice Readiness Education Program (PREP) on Wednesday, April 7 at 6:30 a.m. MST.
Here are some things for you to note about the registration process:
- Registration is completed entirely online at www.cpled.ca.
- Firms can register on behalf of their student(s) and CPLED has created a Firm User Guide to help direct you through the process.
- Registration is completed on an individual basis so if firms are registering on behalf of their students, they will have to do so on a student by student basis.
- An invoice is generated once registration is completed, this invoice can be printed off and submitted to your firm’s accounting department, payment plan options are available. For more information on how to make a payment, visit CPLED’s website.
- PREP materials will be available to students as early as Tuesday, June 1, however, students will not receive access to program materials until their tuition fee payment has been processed.
- Registration for the June 2021 intake closes on Friday, June 25.
CPLED staff is available to answer any questions and inquiries you may have about PREP and/or the registration process, however, in light of the ongoing developments resulting from the COVID-19 outbreak, staff are working remotely and will address inquires via email only. Please send your inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will get back to you within 24 hours, Monday to Friday.