Register soon for LIANS’ 2015 Conference!
The 7th annual LIANS Risk and Practice Management Conference will be held November 6, 2015 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm at the Casino Nova Scotia, Halifax.
Sessions (approximately six hours) may be eligible as CPD hours with:
- “Building your practice” with John Beaton of CEED (Centre for Entrepreneurship Education and Development)
- "Tips from the trenches" with Tara Miller, Margot Ferguson and Franco Tarulli
- “Back to basics for improved network security” with RCMP Senior Computer Forensic Analyst, Greg Bembridge
- “Top 10 things I learned from a Law Coach” with Julia Cornish QC
- “Data Security” with Victor Abou-Assaleh of TitanFile Inc.
- "Dealing with difficult behaviour in the workplace" with Andria Hill-Lehr of Homewood Health™
Register online through the NSBS Member Login section: https://imis.nsbs.org/imis20/NSBSWEB
To register by telephone or email, contact Alex Greencorn at 902 423 1300 x325 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration rate: $250+tax
Sessions will appeal to lawyers, office managers, paralegals and legal assistants from across Atlantic Canada. Lawyers and staff from all sized firms are welcome. Free on-site parking for all registrants.
We look forward to seeing you there!