NSLAP WELLNESS TIP: Homewood Health launches personalized health platform
Homewood Health™, your health and wellness provider, has launched the following new service:
"Homeweb is an innovative online platform that offers members access to personalized health and wellness tools, resources, and support when you want it — anywhere, anytime.
What do I need to know about Homeweb?
Homeweb is part of your Employee Assistance Program. You can access Homeweb on your phone, tablet or desktop. Homeweb offers you the ability to create an individual profile, receive personalized content recommendations, and access lots of helpful resources — including e-Courses, articles, assessments, counselling and support. Life topics covered include:
- Mental health
- Parenting / Childcare
- Career development / Transition
- Fitness / Nutrition
- Communication / Relationships
How to register for Homeweb
- Visit www.homeweb.ca and click ‘Sign Up’.
- Enter information into the required fields, choose an email and password, and click ‘Next Step’. Then, type NSLAP as your company name and click ‘Find it!’ Select Nova Scotia Barristers Society from the list provided.
- Indicate your relationship to the company you entered in Step Two. Submit the additional information required and click ‘Sign In’ at the bottom of the page.
Welcome to Homeweb! Search, browse, and get expert support."
For more information and support in using Homeweb, with resources and counselling to improve your health and wellness, visit the NSLAP website at www.nslap.ca. Please note that NSLAP is your “company” name when you register. When you call the LAP number at 1 866 299 1299, your call will be answered any time, day or night, 365 days per year.