Society newsLegal Services Regulation Update: September edition
The Legal Services Regulation Update is an electronic newsletter with information and progress reports on the Society’s transforming regulation initiative. Featured contents include innovation profiles, news and web resources, Council and operational updates and more.
The sixth edition of this publication is now available online: http://nsbs.org/legal-services-regulation-update
Highlights in the September issue:
- Introducing the Management System self-assessment tool: A Q&A with the Legal Services Support Officer;
- LSR and A2J come together;
- New NSBS Strategic Framework for 2016-2019;
- The Year Ahead: President R. Daren Baxter QC, TEP;
- Integrating Triple P into the credentials process;
- Transforming regulation: An international discussion
- Self-assessment models emerging in Colorado & Illinois
- Glossary: Management Systems for Ethical Legal Practice (MSELP), and Proactive Management Based Regulation;
- New reports and resources online; and
- Legal innovation news and profiles.
Also visit the Legal Services Regulation area of the website, which is updated frequently as the Society's future regulatory framework continues to evolve. It's the top item in the dropdown menu under the Regulation tab.
If you would like to receive the Legal Services Regulation Update e-newsletter directly via email, contact us at email@example.com. Please send us your feedback, questions and suggestions!