LIANSwers Issue 35 | September 2015
Read the September 2015 issue of LIANSwers at http://www.lians.ca/news-category/lianswers.
In this edition …
- Risk Management in the retention process: What your role as an “Officer of the Court” does not assure; a guest piece from Gavin Giles QC and Sheldon Nathanson highlighting the importance of diligence in the retention risk management process;
- Record retention and the new Limitation of Actions Act;
- LIANS' resources for opening/closing a practice;
- Accessing Homewood Health online;
- Limitation period for MVA claims is now two years;
- Registration now open for the 7th annual LIANS Risk and Practice Management Conference (Nov. 6);
- Time can be on your side;
- Finding the “silver lining”; and
- Become a Mentor or Mentee with LIANS' Mentorship Program.