Burchell MacDougall LLP is seeking a receptionist/legal assistant for its Wolfville office.
The role will include:
• assisting clients
• answering general phone enquiries
• dealing with couriers
• performing bank and post office runs
• preparing correspondence and legal documents
• communicating in a professional manner with clients, courts and others
• preparing legal accounts
• calendar maintenance, scheduling and organizing
Qualifications and skills:
• 2-5 years of legal experience
• completion of paralegal educational program preferred
• strong computer skills
• strong verbal and written communication skills
• strong organizational and time management skills
• excellent proofreading skills
• ability to work independently, follow instructions with minimal supervision and take initiative
• willingness to learn and contribute to a team environment
Compensation & Benefits
Burchell MacDougall LLP is proud to put people first; we take pride in our work-life balance and a culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision and a fitness allowance.
To apply, please combine your cover letter and resume into one document and submit in confidence by email only to email@example.com.
|Job Deadline/Expiry Date: 11/30/2020|