|Ritch Williams & Richards, a Boutique Insurance and Marine Law Firm in downtown Halifax have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Associate Lawyer. The ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications:|
• Membership in good standing with a provincial bar and eligible for membership in the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
• Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities and deadlines while maintaining composure and professionalism
• Demonstrated commitment to client service and legal excellence
• Proven ability to manage a diverse legal portfolio
• A passion for the law, strong work ethic and excellent inter-personal skills
• Experience managing general insurance litigation files for insurance clients would be considered an asset
• Bilingualism is an asset but not a requirement
At Ritch Williams & Richards it is our mission to be the dominant Defence Insurance and Marine Law Boutique in Atlantic Canada. If you wish to be part of a team seeking that result, then forward your resume to us.
To apply for this employment opportunity forward your resume in confidence to Dale Black, Executive Director, Suite 1200, 1809 Barrington Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 3K8; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information about our firm visit our website at www.rwrlawyers.ca
|Job Deadline/Expiry Date: 12/01/2020|