Fraser Hatt Law is a firm practicing in the areas of Labour and Employment and Indigenous Law and is seeking a lawyer to join its growing practice. The office is located in Port Hawkesbury, Nova Scotia; however, the successful candidate may work remotely from any location within Nova Scotia. This arrangement offers flexibility and lifestyle, while having the opportunity to be involved in and apart of an exciting law practice.
The ideal candidate must:
• Be a practising member in good standing (or eligible to be a practising member) of the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society;
• Experience in labour and employment law, indigenous law, administrative law, governance, human rights, contracts and/or a combination thereof would be an asset;
• Be a self starter and highly motivated to learn, perform and produce a consistently excellent quality of work;
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and as a member of a team;
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
• Must have transportation as needed; and
• Technologically savvy, with the ability to use Firm networks, legal software, research and Microsoft Office products.
A competitive compensation package will be offered and based upon experience.
Please provide your Cover Letter and CV in confidence to Bryna Hatt at email@example.com
Job Deadline/Expiry Date: 02/28/2020