Closing Date: 04/30/2023
Kennedy Schofield Lutz Lawyers is a growing general practice law firm consisting of 7 lawyers practicing in a variety of areas. We value a team approach to law. Each lawyer in our firm focuses their practice on a few areas of law and supports each other on more complex issues and refers clients internally for different areas of law.
We are currently seeking a lawyer with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Family Law and Litigation to handle the abundance of extra work.
As our successful candidate you will:
• Be a practicing member in good standing of the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society (or eligible for practicing membership)
• Have a minimum of 2 years of family law and litigation practice experience
• Possess excellent research, analytical and organizational skills
• Be capable of communicating effectively and persuasively both orally and in writing
• Desire working in a team environment that supports your continued growth and education and be willing to support others as well
• Be motivated to continue to build and learn in your practice areas
The following items will be considered assets in this role:
• Experience in employment law practice
This is a permanent full-time position located at our offices in the Head of St. Margaret’s Bay. You would be an employee of the firm and as such would have standard employee benefits. Compensation is based on a fee-split arrangement. We offer the option to opt in to a cost-shared health plan, parking is free and the view from our offices is beautiful.
If interested, please email your CV and cover letter, along with references, to Partner, Amanda Lutz at [email protected].
Job Deadline/Expiry Date: 04/30/2023