NATHANSON SEAMAN WATTS
Advice . Answers . Results
At Nathanson Seaman Watts, our firm of five lawyers strives to give our clients the very best legal advice in many areas of law. Whether it be a house purchase or sale, a custody dispute, a corporate re-organization, or an estate matter, we can provide the advice that only comes from years of experience.
We are seeking a Family Law Paralegal with experience to fill a full-time position in our busy and growing Family Law team. The successful candidate should possess the following:
• proficiency in MS Office. Experience working with PCLaw an asset;
• experience with legal document preparation;
• experience transcribing legal dictation and maintaining client files;
• accurate spelling, attention to detail and strong organizational skills;
• the ability to maintain confidentiality;
• strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• ability to work independently or as part of a team assisting others in the office;
• maintain a calendar, track appointments and deadline reminders.
Salary is commensurate with experience. NSW offers a friendly and supportive work environment.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Deadline/Expiry Date: 02/21/2020