We are looking to add an assistant/paralegal to our incredible team of women! Please send resumes and cover letters to [email protected]
Our whole team works remotely; we meet with clients, as needed, at a private workspace. We think that a virtual model provides our team members with the opportunity to have a better work/life balance.
The successful candidate will be provided with competitive salary, budget to create ideal home-office, annual fitness/wellness allowance, monthly cell phone allowance and more.
The successful candidate will be required to:
– Provide high quality administrative assistance and file management support;
– Utilize strong administrative skills, knowledge of legal terminology and specialized procedures pertaining to family law;
– Adapt to shifting priorities, respond in a timely and appropriate manner to inquiries and be very organized;
– Have a strong knowledge of full Microsoft office Suite;
– Have well developed written and oral communication skills;
– Have thorough and accurate attention to detail;
– Schedule appointments and maintains lawyers’ calendar;
– Draft and prepare correspondence, agreements, forms, and court documents;
– Effectively multi-task and manage time sensitive documents;
– Be energetic, flexible, and willing to pitch in wherever necessary;
– Have strong keyboarding skills and an affinity to learn new technology;
– Accurately follow instructions and ask questions to clarify requirements & ensure work is done properly;
– Have excellent proofreading, spelling, and grammar skills
Prior experience working in family law would be considered an asset.
Link to Job Posting:
Job Deadline/Expiry Date: 02/27/2024