The Breton Law Group, Sydney NS
The Breton Law Group has an opening for a corporate assistant to join our fast paced, client service oriented, team environment.
Experience is desirable but not essential. Training will be provided for the right candidate.
Providing assistance and support to team paralegals and lawyers, duties will include drafting corporate documents with accuracy, preparation of correspondence, filing documents with the Registry of Joint Stock Companies and other similar registries, preparing and updating Corporate Minute Books and other similar documentation.
The qualified candidate must:
• Demonstrate an ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, team environment
• Be attentive to detail
• Possess strong organizational skills
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Demonstrate a willingness and ability to learn
The following qualifications or experience will be considered an asset:
• Microsoft Office or similar word processing platform
• PC Law or similar accounting systems
• Experience working within a law office environment
• Paralegal or legal assistant diploma or equivalent education / work experience
• Post secondary education with a focus on business
Compensation commensurate with experience. The Breton Law Group offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Reply to Janet L. MacDonald, Legal Administrator
By email only: email@example.com
Visit www.bretonlawgroup.com to learn more about The Breton Law Group
Job Deadline/Expiry Date: 01/31/2021