“Further Together”: Arcus Legal is about the people – individuals, business owners and families – people who care about making this community great for generations to come.
Established in 2019, Arcus Legal is a boutique firm, currently with 3 lawyers who focus on corporate/commercial, tax planning for the owner managed businesses, wills & estates and real estate law. Our office is located on Bayers Road in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Associate Property Lawyer with a minimum of 2 to 4 years experience to join our growing team.
– Minimum of 2-4 years experience in Property Law;
– LRA Certified;
– Member in good standing with the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society;
– Proven record of business development an asset;
– Current business relationship with real estate and mortgage brokerages an asset;
– Ability to bring in a partial book of business is considered an asset.
What Arcus Legal offers you:
– Base plus percentage of billings collected – negotiable
– Bright, spacious office space with free parking;
– Remote access to work from home;
– In-house IT support;
– Administrative support;
– Access to Health Insurance plan
If you are interested in a career opportunity with a busy firm, and being a member of the Arcus Legal team, please forward a resume, with references to:
Job Deadline/Expiry Date: 08/31/2020