McDonald MacQuarrie seeks an associate lawyer to join our firm to practice real property and estate law in Port Hawkesbury.
Candidates should have established background, experience, and interest in property law. Candidates should be interested in practicing in a rural community with a busy legal practice and a high volume of files. This Associate position will be expected to provide high quality legal services in real property and estate law.
We offer flexible hours and working arrangements, including opportunities to work from home.
– Must be a member in good standing of the Nova Scotia Barrister’s Society
– Preferably at least three (3) years or more of experience. Applicants with less experience may apply
– Strong communication and legal writing skills
– An ability to work independently and collaboratively
– Interest in developing a practice in property and in estate planning
We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to grow a vibrant property law practice in the Strait Area.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We will contact those selected for an interview.
Job Deadline/Expiry Date: 12/01/2023