Wagners is seeking an administrative assistant to join its medical malpractice team.
Interested candidates must possess a strong work ethic, keen attention to detail, and advanced organizational skills. No legal training or experience is required, but a post-secondary degree or diploma is an asset.
The position offers a competitive salary, health and dental coverage, an RRSP package and other benefits.
• Communicating with prospective and current clients;
• Drafting correspondence and reviewing documentation;
• Organizing and managing documents in both paper and electronic filing systems;
• Coordinating schedules and appointments;
• Synthesizing and summarizing large volumes of material.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
• Strong grasp of English grammar and punctuation;
• Well developed written and oral communication skills;
• Thorough and accurate attention to detail;
• Ability to follow direction and procedures;
• Ability to prioritize workload and assignments;
• Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time sensitive documents and have exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment;
• Must be able to function effectively both independently and in a busy team-oriented environment.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Administrative assistant certificate from an accredited institution preferred.
• Post secondary degree preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Word and Excel.
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and references to Wagners’ office manager, Richard Crossman, email@example.com, and medical malpractice lawyer Nicholas Hooper, firstname.lastname@example.org
The position will remain open until it is filled.
We thank all candidates for applying, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Deadline/Expiry Date: 09/20/2021