Hints & Tips from the Provincial Prothonotary-Registrar – November 18, 2016
This edition includes:
- Court dockets for November, December and January;
- Upcoming holiday hours;
- Notice about the Probate Court’s fax number;
- Notice from the Court of Appeal: List of Supreme Court of Canada cases that do not need to be reproduced (updated in August 2016);
- Notices from the Supreme Court regarding Civil Procedure Rules – Amendments and Corrections; and
- Reminders about the Free Legal Clinic at the Law Courts; Liaison Committees.
- See the November 18, 2016 Hints and Tips from Nova Scotia’s Prothonotary/Registrar for details.
To view a complete archive of the Hints & Tips newsletters, visit the Information for Legal Professionals page on the Courts of Nova Scotia website: http://courts.ns.ca/Bar_Information/bar_home.htm.
Also choose to follow the Courts on Twitter, for links to decisions, notices, news and other updates via the Courts of Nova Scotia’s Twitter service: http://courts.ns.ca/General_Content/twitter.html.