Hints & Tips from the Prothonotary-Registrar – April 18, 2018
This edition includes:
- Update re: the Prothonotary’s Office
- Court dockets for June, July and August;
- Reminder: Estate and estate-related matters in Probate and Supreme Courts;
- Rule 78.08 – Correcting Errors on Orders
- Rule 23.14(3) – Ex Parte Motions
- On Affidavits
- Notice from the Nova Scotia Registrars of Probate: Parallel Proceedings in Other NS Courts;
- Free Legal Clinic at the Law Courts; and
- Liaison Committees.
See the April 18, 2016 Hints and Tips from Nova Scotia’s Prothonotary/Registrar for details.
To view a complete archive of the Hints & Tips newsletters, visit the Information for Legal Professionals page on the Courts of Nova Scotia website: http://courts.ns.ca/Bar_Information/bar_home.htm.
Also subscribe for links to decisions, notices, news and other updates via the Courts of Nova Scotia’s Twitter service: http://courts.ns.ca/General_Content/twitter.html.