Free form-filling clinics are back through reachAbility
reachAbility offers free form-filling assistance at two drop-in locations in the HRM, as well as by appointment in our Halifax office. Our form-filling clinic is designed to help people through the process of any application, form or document they may need assistance to complete.
These are some of the things this service can provide:
- Assistance filling out simple applications
- Assistance filling out government forms
- Assistance filling out court forms
- Information on how to get started on a particular application or procedure
- Help finding legal information and other resources
- Providing referrals to other legal, social or community programs
Our friendly, helpful staff is comprised of students from the Schulich School of Law at in cooperation with Pro Bono Students Canada’s Dalhousie chapter.
Times and locations:
Wednesdays, 1:00 - 3:00 pm
YMCA Employment Centre
118 Wyse Road, Dartmouth
Fridays, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
531 Herring Cove Road, Spryfield
See the October 3 announcement on the reachAbility website.