Due to the various restriction on gathering indoors – RELANS’ usual Conference will be presented in a series of webinars. We are breaking up the content by individual topic segment and presenting them on Tuesdays and Thursdays in October, beginning October 6th.
All presentations will begin at 12:30pm. Duration varies, but a general rule is that we are trying to stick to 90 minutes or less – so as to allow you to get back to work for as much of the afternoon as you can.
REAL ESTATE PRACTICE DURING AND AFTER A PANDEMIC will include:
• HELLO, CRISIS?!? What does a business Pandemic Policy look like? A Practical Approach to Pandemic (or Crisis) Planning
• KEEPING THE SHIP AFLOAT – How to supervise and manage your staff remotely? Employment and Duty to Accommodate Staff
• MONEY, MONEY, MONEY – How to wire / move money? & Managing your Trust Account remotely
• AND WHO MIGHT YOU BE? Confirming the identity of clients & How to witness a will? Presenters
• A LITTLE SOMETHING WE HAVE BEEN WORKING ON – A Review and Response to the Proposed Land Registration Act
• RESIDENTIAL TENANCY ACT CHANGES – What Property Lawyers need to know.
• MAKING LIFE EASIER ON YOURSELF AND YOUR STAFF – Tech Tools & Tips
Registrants will be able to attend each segment LIVE on the Tuesdays and Thursdays, and they will also be able to access each of the segments as video recordings. In this way, if Members have to miss one or two – they can view the entire program at their convenience later. The video recordings will capture the questions and answers among the presenters and live attendees.