The Labour Relations Certificate Program, presented by Toronto Metropolitan University and Lancaster House, is designed to provide individuals engaged in labour relations with the core skills and knowledge required to create and maintain productive union-management relationships that foster fair and efficient workplaces.
Taught by Canada’s leading labour relations scholars and practitioners, this program combines theory, leading research, and professional experience to provide an education that has immediate application in participants’ workplaces.
- Access to leading Canadian experts in a small-group setting
- Active learning through group discussion, case studies, and simulations
- Balanced coverage of labour and management points of view
- Management, union, and neutral attendees learn together
- Exposure to diverse opinions and extensive knowledge of fellow participants
- Variety of speakers (academics, lawyers, practitioners, subject-matter experts)
Who should attend?
- Human resources professionals
- Union officers and representatives
- Workplace investigators