88 TIPS ON IMMIGRATION TO CANADA: Session 2 (Immigration to Canada)
Thursday, July 4, 2019 - 10:00
Name of Organization:
Global School of Corporate Excellence
88 Tips on Immigration to Canada is five parts CPD webinar that focuses the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).
AGENDA:(IMMIGRATION TO CANADA)
- Economic Immigration
- Express Entry Immigration to Canada
- The Minimum Requirements for the Federal Skilled Workers Program
- Federal Skilled Workers Program – Point System
- Canadian Experience Class
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- List of Jobs for the Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Job Offer for Express Entry
- Low-Income Cut-Off Table (LICO)
- Federal Self-employed Program
- Immigration to Canada for Athletes, Coaches, and Athletic Events Organizers
- Immigration to Canada for Artists, Performers, and Self-employed People in Cultural Activities
- The Start-up Visa Immigration
- Two-Stage Immigration for Other Self-employed and Entrepreneurs.
- Immigration Under the Provincial Nominee Program
- Family Reunification
- Spouse, Conjugal and Common-law Partner
- Sponsoring Spouse to Immigrate to Canada?
- Who is Spousal Sponsor for Immigration to Canada?
- Immigration of Parents to Canada via Sponsorship
- Minimum Necessary Income for Sponsoring Parents
- Sponsoring Siblings (Brothers or Sisters) to Canada
- Refugee and People in Need of Protection
- Resettlement to Canada
- Claiming Refugee Status
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds