88 TIPS ON IMMIGRATION TO CANADA: Session 1 (The Basics)
Thursday, June 6, 2019 - 10:00
Name of Organization:
Global School of Corporate Excellence
88 Tips on Immigration to Canada is five parts CPD webinar that focuses the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).
AGENDA:SESSION 1: (THE BASICS)
- Options for Immigration to Canada
- Who is a Canadian Citizen?
- Who is a Permanent Resident of Canada?
- Who is a Foreign National to Canada?
- What is IRPA? What is IRPR?
- IRCC – Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- Port of Entry
- RCIC vs. Immigration Lawyer
- Biometrics Requirements
- Temporary Resident Permit (TRV)
- What is an eTA?
- National Occupational Qualification (NOC)
- Some Acronyms
- Definition of Full-time Work Experience
- Application Status