Overcoming Information Overload in the Practice of Law
Lawyers have always had to juggle vast amounts of information. Technology was supposed to help organize our practices but in many ways it has made things worse, increasing our frustration and reducing our productivity. So how can we regain control of the information that is overwhelming us? We start by building new skills to manage information in an electronic world. In this exciting, new webinar lawyer and information management expert Lewis Eisen explains why and how old systems built around paper must be re-engineered, and new, flexible approaches must be introduced. You will learn:
- 7 fundamental facts about how the brain processes and indexes information
- how we unintentionally overload ourselves
- the only 5 reasons for keeping a piece of information
- how to avoid duplication of paper and electronic records
- how to divide ‘information spaces’ into intake, workspace, and storage; and,
- important ethical issues relating to information overload
Lewis has helped thousands of lawyers and law firms overcome the information overload that is bogging them down. Sign up today and let him help you!
Live webinar with chat includes 60 day replay. This program features real-time audio of the presenter with synchronized presentation slides, and a chat feature that allows for live Q & A.