LIANS' Risk and Practice Management conference
Join us Thursday, October 25, 2018 for LIANS' 10th annual Risk and Practice Management Program conference from 9am-3:45pm at the Delta Halifax.
Early rate: $225+HST
(after Oct 17th: $275+HST)
- Residential real estate agreements standard forms update with Lisa White, CPA, CA, Associate Broker
- Procrastination and avoiding claims with Director of the Law Society of Manitoba, Tana Christianson
- Legal Services Support: What we’re hearing from you with Jennifer Pink and Rob McCleave of NSBS Legal Services Support
- Current practice issues in Criminal law with Mark Scott QC, Alexander MacKillop and Jade Pictou
- Equity in the legal workplace with Angela Simmonds and Jane Willwerth of the NSBS Equity & Access Office
- Mental health and lawyers: Signs, policies, problems and self-care with Doron Gold, JD, MSW, RSW, CPCC
Sessions may be eligible as CPD hours.
Sessions will benefit lawyers, office managers, paralegals and legal assistants from across Atlantic Canada. Lawyers and staff from all sized firms are welcome. Free on-site parking, lunch buffet and refreshment breaks for all registrants.