Negotiation: Alternatives 2
This course is available via 35 minute long webinar with live chat for $35 plus HST at the date and time shown, and other dates and times. You must register at least two days before the live webinar start time.
The course is also available via free on demand 18 minute long pre-recorded podcast or video.
- What is the role of precise quantification in alternatives and objectives?
- What is the role of subjective perception in alternatives and options?
- How do you learn about the other side’s alternatives?
- What are the benefits and detriments of credibly committing to a position that you believe the other side will view as slightly better for them than their alternative.
- When should you disclose your alternative?