Navigating Everyday Construction Law Landmines: Best Practices for Smooth Digging
Counsel who practice construction and infrastructure law must think strategically at every stage of the litigation process, especially when determining what steps to take and what collection remedies to pursue. Join us to hear from an experienced faculty on these timely topics:
- The pros and cons of pursuing trust, lien and bond claims
- The impact of the Supreme Court of Canada’s decision in Stuart Olsen
- Post-Urbacon: what motions or tools you should consider to move proceedings forward in an efficient and cost effective manner
- How CCAA, receivership and bankruptcy orders have changed the landscape since Comstock and how you should respond
- How to manage current ethical issues, walking through real life fact scenarios
Register now to gain helpful strategies for identifying and navigating potential landmines in your practice.