NSCLA Fall Conference: Defending Sexual Offences
The Nova Scotia Criminal Lawyers' Association is holding its 2016 Fall Conference, Defending Sexual Offences, on Friday, October 28, 2016 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (lunch included) at the Delta Halifax, 1900 Barrington Street, Halifax.
Presentations will include:
- Alcohol and Consent
- Similar Fact Applications
- Third Party Records Applications
- The Collateral Fact Rule
- Defence Counsel and the Media
- The Importance of Cross Examination
- Assessments, Counselling Issues
- Reintegration into the Community
...and much more!
You also don't want to miss our Keynote Speaker, Christie Blatchford, and her thoughts Post-Ghomeshi
- $150.00 - Clerks, Students, Lawyers with less than 5 years at the Bar
- $200.00 - NSCLA Members
- $250.00 - Non Members (includes NSCLA membership)
Contact Stephanie Webber at email@example.com or 902-420-7801.
Please provide contact information and any dietary restrictions.
Registration Fees can be paid by cash, cheque (made payable to Nova Scotia Criminal Lawyers' Association), or by E-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org