The Art of Communication and Persuasion
For the first time in Halifax, The Advocates' Society presents The Art of Communication and Persuasion with Steve Hughes.
- Identify the five kinds of decision makers and how to win over each type
- Utilize the five P's of persuasion to gain buy-in and acceptance of your ideas
- Communicate values and vision in a compelling way
- Transform boring material into an interesting narrative
- Make complex information more winsome and accessible
For more information, or to register, visit advocates.ca
Steve Hughes is the President of Hit Your Stride, LLC, a consultancy based in Missouri that helps lawyers look and sound smart when they talk. He is the author of the forthcoming book Captivate: Presentations that Engage and Win Over Any Audience and his seminars have been featured on BBC Radio, CBS, and BusinessWeek.com. Steve works with a host of blue chip clients including law firms, legal and education associations, and Fortune 500 companies. He holds a B.A. in French Literature and European History from the University of Kansas and an M.B.A. in Marketing from Washington University.