Financial Concepts for Lawyers
Learn how to understand and communicate financial concepts with ease! Debits and credits. Cash and accrual accounting. Financial ratio analysis. Net present value. Do you understand these concepts? Can you communicate them effectively to others? Successfully representing your clients, no matter what area of law, requires a foundational understanding of financial concepts. Lawyer and finance professor Ed Adams will give you the confidence that comes with increased financial fluency! The presenter of North America’s most popular legal-finance course, MBA Concepts for Lawyers, breaks new ground and provides valuable insights that will make you a better and more effective advocate.After attending this seminar you’ll be able to:
- Create and interpret the “big three” financial statements
- Understand basic and more advanced accounting principles
- Read and comprehend an annual report
- Have increased knowledge to help you ask penetrating questions
- Identify financial and legal red flags
Lawyers who understand key financial concepts – now more than ever – promise to thrive in their careers. Don't get left behind.