Up Close with the Experts: The 2015 OBA Workplace Safety and Insurance Law Program
One of the OBA's most unique and in demand CLE programs is back again this year with the most exciting agenda yet!
• Watch a live knee examination by renowned medical specialist Dr. Michel Lacerte
• Discuss hearing procedure issues in a small group setting with an experienced WSIAT Vice-Chair
• Learn as leading counsel explain:
- how to raise Charter arguments
- the impact of recent leading Canadian case law
- how to resolve workplace safety and insurance issues without a hearing
- how to resolve overlapping matters which complicate workplace safety and insurance appeals, including collective bargaining, personal injury litigation, and occupational health and safety law
This hugely popular annual review of current issues and practical strategies features a highly experienced faculty of leading counsel and medical experts who will give you the insights, background and tools you need to provide superior representation for your clients at the WSIB and WSIAT.
- Rob Boswell, Crawford Chondon & Partners (Barrie)
- Stephen Roberts, McTague Law Firm (Windsor)
- Dan Revington, General Counsel, Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal