How to Find a Job You Love and Add Five Days To Your Weekend
Whether you are trying to get launched on the right career path, move up the corporateladder, or find more meaningful work, How to Find a Job You Love and Add Five Days to Your Weekend will help you get on the right track.Should you attend this one-day course?
Just ask yourself: Do any of these statements apply to me?
- I feel under-valued by my employer and should be making more money
- I’m working in a dead-end job with no opportunity for promotion
- I’m bored in my current job and want more responsibility and challenge
- I’m well educated but just can’t seem to get started in the right career
- I’m seeking a better work/life balance
- I want a meaningful job that aligns with my values
- I’ve been laid off and need to know I am properly prepared for the new job search
I am changing careers and need to make a strong case that my experience is an asset
If you answered yes to one or more statements, this one-day course (9:00-4:30pm), delivered by one of Canada’s most experienced executive search consultants, will be of benefit to you. Click here for more information and to register.