ABS Abroad: Key Insights From the United Kingdom and Australia
Every law firm in Ontario, from solo practitioners to the largest multinational law firm, should take note of the challenges and successes experienced in the United Kingdom withthe implementation of ABS.
For example, in the United Kingdom, Quality Solicitors has established a formidable national brand, while, accounting giants KPMG and PWC have entered the legal market space with critical mass, gilt-edged client lists and substantial marketing budgets. Gain a competitive advantage to arm yourself with unparalleled insight into what ABS models have worked and which have not worked in other jurisdictions.
Register now to join the conversation in person or by phone. Our expert panelists are close to the LSUC ABS initiative and are highly knowledgeable with developments in jurisdictions where ABS has been implemented.
- John Kain, Kain Associates (Australia)
- Malcolm Mercer, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Fred Headon, Assistant General Counsel, Labour & Employment, Air Canada / Past President, Canadian Bar Association
- Morgan Borins, Cognition LLP / CounselQuest, OBA Law Practice, Management Section Executive
- Paul Kuttner, innovate! Marketing Inc., OBA Law Practice, Management Section Executive